Surprising sound for its size
Five colors to brighten up any space
Create a stereo pair with two HomePod mini speakers for more immersive listening4
Use Intercom to quickly communicate with family members
Works seamlessly with Apple devices; hold iPhone close to HomePod mini to hand off audio3
Siri is the family’s intelligent assistant, helping with everyday tasks
Home hub to connect and control smart home accessories2
Designed from the ground up to be private and secure
HomePod miniTech Specs
84.3 mm high (3.3 inches)
97.9 mm wide (3.9 inches)
Weight 345 grams (0.76 pound)
Full-range driver and dual passive radiators for deep bass and crisp high frequencies
Custom acoustic waveguide for a 360º sound field
Acoustically transparent fabric
Computational audio for real-time tuning
Four-microphone design for far-field Siri
Multiroom audio with AirPlay 22
Stereo pair capable
iTunes music purchases
iCloud Music Library with an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription
Third-party music services3
Apple Music Radio or episodes on demand
Radio stations from TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and Radio.com
AirPlay other content to HomePod mini from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Play/Pause music or Siri
Touch and hold
Tap or hold + or –
Direct guest access4
Ultra Wideband chip for device proximity6
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of HomePod mini.
- Touch Accommodations
- Home app and HomeKit
- Intercom transcriptions
HomePod mini with the latest version of software
iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later, or iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest iOS; or iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air 2 or later, or iPad mini 4 or later with the latest iPadOS
802.11n Wi-Fi internet access
Operating temperature: 0° to 35° C (32° to 95° F)
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
Operating altitude: tested up to 3000 m (10,000 feet)
20W power adapter
- Size and weight vary by manufacturing process.
- Requires multiple HomePod devices or AirPlay 2-compatible speakers.
- A subscription may be required for music streaming services. Services are not available in all regions.
- Peer-to-peer AirPlay requires a Mac (2012 or later) with OS X Yosemite or later, or an iOS or iPadOS device (late 2012 or later) with iOS 8 or later or iPadOS.
- Not compatible with non-HomeKit Thread devices.
- Requires a U1-equipped iPhone. Ultra Wideband availability varies by region.
Setup requires Wi-Fi and iPhone or iPad with the latest software.
- Requires multiple HomePod speakers or AirPlay-compatible speakers with the latest AirPlay software.
- Requires a HomeKit- or Matter-enabled accessory. Smart home accessory sold separately.
- Requires a U1‑equipped iPhone.
- Creating a HomePod stereo pair requires two of the same model HomePod speaker, such as two HomePod mini, two HomePod (2nd generation) or two HomePod (1st generation).